Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Excuses for being a slacker.

Ok, so I admit, I am most certainly not the most reliable blogger out there. I have yet to do even one post about happenings in Vietnam - which is by far the most exciting thing about me. Up and moving to Ho Chi Minh City for 3 months has definitely given me enough material, I just haven't taken the time to write about it.

One thing that I have been good about keeping up [well, recently anyway] is my flickr.

I tried to add some highlights here as well, but Blogger is not cooperating for me. Here are links to my current Top 5. Most of these were taken from the back of our motorbike while driving the 70km from Ben Dihn back to Saigon. Nothin' like some scooters, adorable little kids, and high-speed photography.
  1. A glimpse of rural Vietnam.
  2. Mom and son on bicycle.
  3. Dreaming of the big-kid bike.
  4. Running.
  5. And my all-time favorite: Goldfish.
Enjoy, there's a lot more on my Flickr if you are feeling ambitious.

No comments: