Tuesday, December 16, 2008

An Iris Christmas

Arguably the best part about Christmas is the parties.

I mean sure there is all the Jesus stuff and the food and the presents, but I've always been partial to the parties.

That being said, yesterday Iris gave me a new standard of Christmas parties, when Iris says "be better" they really mean it. [beware future Christmases]

Let's start with rubbing it in to all my friends in the Northern Hemisphere that Christmas happens to be in summer here - so, that already makes for a better party - a little less parka a little more swimmers. Deal, sign me up.

So for the party yesterday (Monday) we were told to dress James Bond themed and the rest was a surprise. We got out of the cabs to find that they had chartered a boat for us and all we had to do was cruise around the harbour all day - that's a hell of a Monday.

There are definite perks to being a small agency - here we all are [with a few missing] Although the joke for the day was that we are going to need a much bigger boat next year.


Getting into the Bond theme. [I totally won]




Relaxing with a couple drinks. Definitely a great day.

1 comment: