Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Week seven freak-out

So my final quarter in Miami Beach just started - or, well, it's just about over. Yikes.

Super excited to move on to the next undisclosed location - except for the whole undisclosed location part. Dad, I still do not know where I am going ... I promise I will call you when I do. (I only hide things like tattoos from you .. )

So, in a couple months I will be in Boulder, Amsterdam, or Hamburg ... yikes. Don't get me wrong, I am super excited, but I think once I know where I am going to go it will be more excitement and less freaked-out.

It's definitely part of the Miami ad school deal that you don't find out about Quarter Away, well, until you have to be on the plane - but I'm still going crazy waiting.

I believe Tom Petty says it best ..

No comments: